Compensation: based on experience
Our Ideal Prospect:
– Must take pride in work, this is not just a JOB
– Must have experience and be proficient in both rough and finish carpentry
– Have ability to teach and lead others
– Has ability to solve problems and think outside the box
– Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and coworkers
– Must be goal oriented and looking to grow both personally and professionally
– Must be willing to build skills including but not limited to construction outside of the jobsite
**Must have high levels of integrity and honesty**
**Must be a team player**
Job Duties Include but are not limited to:
– Completing jobs within scheduled time
– Communicating with customers regularly
– Interior Millwork & Trim
– Rough framing-Remodeling & New Construction
– Windows & Doors
– Siding & Roofing
– Job site cleanup
Knowledge and Skills Required:
– Building and Construction: Knowledge of materials, methods, and tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, building, or other structures.
– Time Management: Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
– Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
– Mathematics: Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry and their applications
– Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
– Customer and Personal Service: Knowledge of principles and processes of providing excellent customer service.
Tools Required: Tool belt, tape measure, framing hammer, finish hammer, speed square, utility knife, five in one screwdriver, mini level, small flat pry bar, cat’s paw and siding snips. Must also have reliable transportation.
Please be prepared to do a skill assessment after the first interview.
***Please email your resume and a brief paragraph as to why you would be a good fit for Kurber Construction.***